- Gettysburg College B.A.
- Temple University J.D.
- Judge Advocate General’s Corps (Army)
- Member, Hebb & Gitlin (Hartford, CT)
- Family law litigation
- Civil litigation, including representations such as the State of Connecticut in the City of Bridgeport bankruptcy case, the Elvis Presley estate in a contract dispute and major insurance companies in bankruptcy proceedings along the eastern seaboard from Maine to Miami.
- Connecticut Superior Court Judge
- Assignments Included:
- Hartford Mediation Center
- Deputy Chief Court Administrator of Connecticut courts
- Presiding Judge of Family Court, Hartford Judicial District
- Presiding Judge of Family Court, New London Judicial District
- Administrative Judge/Presiding Judge of Family Court, Tolland Judicial District
- Chair of various Judicial Branch committees such as Access to Justice Committee and
- Member, Connecticut Bar Examining Committee
- Member, Connecticut and Hartford County Bar Association